Olympic Sightseeing & Disco Cruise
Olympic Sightseeing & Thames Disco Cruise Schedule
Of Operation: Daily from Fri 27th July to Sunday 12th August, 6.15pm
Boarding from WESTMINSTER PIER (Click
2nd Pick up By Prior Arrangement at Greenwich Pier (Click For Map)
Boarding at 18:15 hrs.
Passengers should be at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
The boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers.
Boat departs at 18:30 hrs.
2nd Pick-Up at Greenwich Pier at 19:30 hrs.
Boat returns at 22:30 hrs
4-Hour public disco and sightseeing supper cruise.
All our boats are luxury vessels, heated when required and situated
on two decks, some with outside areas. The two decks are broken into
lounge and bar with a separate section set aside for dancing or viewing.
There is a "Pay Bar" on board, well stocked and at regular
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Olympic Stadium sighting at high water by Trinity Wharf
- Occasional points of interest pointed out by the skipper
- Viewing of the Dome and Flood Barrier
- Dancing / Cash Bar open throughout
- Disco Music on board
- Leaves Central London Pier at 6.30 pm
- Second pick-up only at Greenwich 7.30 pm (Must be pre-booked)
- Olympic Fresh Chicken Buffet Supper
- Pasta Salad Provençal, Tossed Salad with Desserts
- Vegetarian alternative
Olympic Buffet Supper
Roasted Chicken with an Herbed and Barbeque
Topped Glace Scoop of Sage and onionStuffing flavored.
Home baked Green vegetable and Cheese Quiche.
(must be pre-ordered)
Pasta Salad Provencal Mixed Seasonal Salad topped with
Fresh Pouring Cream
French Bread, Brown roll and White Finger rolls
Accompaniments - Vinaigrette, Mustards, Pickles and
£27.50 per ticket.
*Please note this will take you to a different website where the tickets will be processed